The vineyards at Viña Echeverría are located in the Curicó Valley and the rows are planted in an east-westerly direction to potentiate the sun’s exposure. We work with a model of micro viticulture, which means that each plot, no more than half a hectare, is identified according to its terroir and microclimate and planted, pruned, irrigated and harvested accordingly, resulting in grapes of optimum quality and flavor.
- Manual harvest in boxes of 18 Kg, transported immediately to the winery
- Destemmed, pressed and cooled at 8° C
- Decanted for 24 hours at 8° C prior to fermentation
- Fermentation with natural yeast in stainless steel tanks between 13 and 17° C for 25 days
- No stabilization process, no filtration
- No added sulfites
- Stored with its own less in stainless steel tanks prior to bottling