Liquid Death Sparkling Water doesn’t just look like a beer, it is actually carbonated like a beer. They use a more drinkable level of carbonation (5 grams/L) more similar to most beers than the higher carbonation levels of most sodas (6-8 grams/L). Slightly less carbonation means less carbonic acid is formed, which means the taste of Liquid Death is less bitter and more thirst murderous than many other sparkling waters. But most importantly, They made sure there is still plenty of carbonation for award-winning belches.
- 16.9 oz (500 ml) Tallboys
- 100% Stone-Cold Mountain Water (Carbonated)
- Water Made By Nature, Not In a Lab
- No Added Flavoring
- Very drinkable carbonation level more similar to beer than soda
- Limited edition artwork on bottom of each case
There are no reviews yet.