- Denomination: D.O. Empordà
- Type: Young red
- Cellar: Cooperativa Agrícola Garriguella
- Varieties: Carignan, Merlot, Grenache
- Observations: Cherry. On the nose, aromas of red fruit with balsamic notes stand out. In the mouth, mature tannins stand out, with the strength of a young wine.
- Elaboration: Manual harvest. The fermentation is done with selected yeasts and at a controlled temperature. The maceration lasts from 6 to 10 days. After the maceration, it is pressed and matured in tanks until bottled.
- Pairing: Meat, sausage, pâtés and cheese.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.